To locate the nearest vender of Sola in your state, please send an email to Tim Halikas using the form on the Contact page.
2013 Sola California Meritage 89 pts Editor's Choice - Wine Enthusiast Aug '17
GOLD MEDAL - S.F Chronicle '17 Wine Competition
Similar to the previous vintage, this wine exhibits characteristics of Bing cherry, cola and sage. Even rounding tannins prevail with a lingering taste of open fields and hint of spice. 13.9% alcohol; $14.99 bottle.
2013 Sola Alexander Valley Meritage
90 PTS. Best Buy Tastings.com
This Alexander Valley Meritage shows aromas of plum, black pepper and cherry. It has concentrated flavors of chocolate, black pepper and vanilla. The wine finishes in a rich lingering fashion. 14.1% alcohol; $18 bottle.
2015 Sola California Pinot Noir
Silver Medal - S.F Chronicle '17 Wine Competition
Complex and balanced with classic Pinot Noir characteristics. This wine has a plush core of black cherry, cola and fleshy strawberry. Hints of earth and toasted oak round out the finish. 13.5% alcohol; $14.99bottle.
2012 Sola RESERVE Petite Sirah
Suisun Valley, California
This Reserve wine is only our third reserve wine ever produced. We wanted to acknowledge winemaker Larry Langbehn with this wine as he tended the vineyard and created this it. Rich and delicious. Only 170 cases total produced. 14.5% alcohol; $18 bottle. Act fast- only a lucky few will get a case!
2013 Sola Mendocino Syrah
91 pts Best Buy List - Wine Enthusiast June '17
Aromas are deep and evenly structured, loaded with blackberry, hints of BBQ pork and lavender. Flavors of blueberry, sweet oak and prune. The finish is smooth with round tannins. 14.5% alcohol; $14.99bottle.
2015 Sola Paso Robles Chardonnay
Beautiful aromatics of zesty lemon, golden apple and a hint of pineapple. Complementary flavors of tangerine, peach and pineapple. Clean acidity with a full elegant chardonnay finish. 13.9% alcohol; $14.99bottle.
2012 Sola Columbia Valley, WA Cabernet Sauvignon
Plum in color with aromas of dusty cherry and toasted vanilla. Flavors are soft with cola, cedar, cocoa and black cherry. The finish lingers in a round elegant fashion. 13.8% alcohol; $14.99 bottle.
Previous Productions (Sold Out)
- 2013 Sola California Pinot Noir $20/bottle
- 2013 Sola Lake County Savignon Blanc $16/bottle
- 2012 Sola Sonoma Coast Reserve Pinot Noir $28/bottle
- 2012 Sola California Red Meritage $22/bottle
- 2012 Sola California Pinot Noir $20/bottle
- 2012 Sola Contra Costa County Cabernet Sauvignon $26/bottle
- 2011 Sola North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon $26/bottle
- 2013 Sola North Coast Sauvignon Blanc $17/bottle
- 2013 Sola North Coast Chardonnay $20/bottle
- 2012 Sola Lodi Zinfandel $24/bottle
- 2009 Sola Sierra Foothills Cabernet Sauvignon $28/bottle
- 2012 Sola Lodi Syrah $24/bottle
- 2009 Sola Mendocino County Chardonnay $19/bottle
- 2011 Sola Napa Valley Merlot $29/bottle
- 2012 Sola Yakima Valley, Washington Sav Blanc $16/bottle
- 2008 Sola California Meritage $28/bottle
- 2006 Sola Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvigon $34/bottle
- 2008 Sola Napa Valley Reserve Syrah $40/bottle
- 2007 Sola Sacramento Delta Meritage $16.99/bottle
- 2009 Sola Monterey County Pinot Noir $33/bottle
- 2009 Sola Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $33/bottle
- 2007 Sola Napa Valley Merlot, $24/bottle
- 2008 Sola Sierra Foothills Meritage $26/bottle
- 2006 Sola Napa Valley Zinfandel $28/bottle
- 2005 Sola Santa Cruz Mtn. Cabernet Sauvignon $24/bottle
- 2008 Sola Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc $17/bottle
- 2003 Sola Lake County Rosso Grande $18/bottle
- 2005 Sola Oakville (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon $34/bottle