To locate the nearest vender of Sola in your state, please send an email to Tim Halikas using the form on the Contact page.
2015 Sola Paso Robles Meritage
Deep in color with dusty red cherry, vanilla and wet forest floor aromatics. The aromas carry forward with prevailing flavors of blackberry and subtle spices. The finish is round and lush with a firm and even tannin structure. A deliciously balanced wine. 13.9% alcohol; $14.99 bottle.
This is the follow up vintage to our award winning 2013 CA Meritage; scoring 89 points/Editor's Choice Award from W.E., and gold medal winner in the 2017 S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition.
2013 Sola Alexander Valley Meritage
90 PTS. Best Buy Tastings.com
This Alexander Valley Meritage exhibits aromas of plum, black pepper and cherry. It has concentrated flavors of chocolate, subtle spices and vanilla. The wine finishes in a rich lingering fashion. 14.1% alcohol; $17.99 bottle.
2016 Sola California Pinot Noir
Silver Medal - S.F Chronicle '17 Wine Competition
Complex and balanced with classic Pinot Noir characteristics. This wine has a plush core of black cherry, cola and fleshy strawberry. Hints of earth and toasted oak round out the finish. 13.9% alcohol; $14.99 bottle.
2015 Sola RESERVE Petite Sirah
Mendocino County, California
This is a rich and full bodied Petite Sirah. It offers aromas of blueberry, wild flower and pepper . The deep and complex flavors of vanilla, black pepper, grilled meats and chocolate remain on the palate. Structured wine with balanced tannins and a lingering finish. Only 440 cases total produced. 14.5% alcohol; $17.99 bottle.
This is the follow up vintage to our award winning 2012 Sola Reserve Petite Sirah; scoring 89 points on www.Tastings.com
2015 Sola Mendocino Syrah
Opulent and deep purple in color with intriguing aromas of wild flowers, grilled red meat and blueberry. Even acidity adds expression to this rich multi structured wine. Syrah’s have a bad reputation for being a simple, two dimensional wine with great color and aggressive tannins, but not this Syrah. Flavors of polished dark fruits and chocolate round out a delicious lingering finish. 14.2% alcohol; $14.99bottle.
Follow up vintage to our 2013 and 2014 Mendocino Syrah; BOTH scoring 91 points/Best Buy List Award from Wine Enthusiast.
2015 Sola Paso Robles Chardonnay
Beautiful aromatics of zesty lemon, golden apple and a hint of pineapple. Complementary flavors of tangerine, peach and pineapple. Clean acidity with a full elegant chardonnay finish. 13.9% alcohol; $14.99bottle.
2012 Sola Columbia Valley, WA Cabernet Sauvignon
88 pts. Wine Enthusiast
Plum in color with aromas of dusty cherry and toasted vanilla. Flavors are soft with cola, cedar, cocoa and black cherry. The finish lingers in a round elegant fashion. 13.8% alcohol; $14.99 bottle.
Previous Varietals (Sold Out)
- 2013 Sola California Pinot Noir $20/bottle
- 2013 Sola Lake County Savignon Blanc $16/bottle
- 2012 Sola Sonoma Coast Reserve Pinot Noir $28/bottle
- 2012 Sola California Red Meritage $22/bottle
- 2012 Sola California Pinot Noir $20/bottle
- 2012 Sola Contra Costa County Cabernet Sauvignon $26/bottle
- 2011 Sola North Coast Cabernet Sauvignon $26/bottle
- 2013 Sola North Coast Sauvignon Blanc $17/bottle
- 2013 Sola North Coast Chardonnay $20/bottle
- 2012 Sola Lodi Zinfandel $24/bottle
- 2009 Sola Sierra Foothills Cabernet Sauvignon $28/bottle
- 2012 Sola Lodi Syrah $24/bottle
- 2009 Sola Mendocino County Chardonnay $19/bottle
- 2011 Sola Napa Valley Merlot $29/bottle
- 2012 Sola Yakima Valley, Washington Sav Blanc $16/bottle
- 2008 Sola California Meritage $28/bottle
- 2006 Sola Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvigon $34/bottle
- 2008 Sola Napa Valley Reserve Syrah $40/bottle
- 2007 Sola Sacramento Delta Meritage $16.99/bottle
- 2009 Sola Monterey County Pinot Noir $33/bottle
- 2009 Sola Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon $33/bottle
- 2007 Sola Napa Valley Merlot, $24/bottle
- 2008 Sola Sierra Foothills Meritage $26/bottle
- 2006 Sola Napa Valley Zinfandel $28/bottle
- 2005 Sola Santa Cruz Mtn. Cabernet Sauvignon $24/bottle
- 2008 Sola Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc $17/bottle
- 2003 Sola Lake County Rosso Grande $18/bottle
- 2005 Sola Oakville (Napa Valley) Cabernet Sauvignon $34/bottle
2016 Sola Sierra Foothills Zinfandel
This wine starts with a beautiful opaque purple color that exhibits pretty floral and dark fruit aromatics. A classic Sierra Foothills flavor profile of blackberry, plum and rugged open field spices. The finish is a silky mouthfeel that leaves flavors lingering on ones palate. 14.7% alcohol, $14.99 bottle.